Surely many of you wonder what it takes to start making quality homemade Moonrocks. Fear not, because below, we will give you all the tips you need to be successful when making your homemade Moon Rocks.
Although Moonrocks are usually made in marijuana dispensaries with Girl Scout Cookies buds and Girl Scout Cookies concentrates, the truth is that you can use any strain of marijuana you want. It is always recommended to use marijuana strains with a high concentration of resin.
1. Ingredients to Make MoonRocks
A few buds of your favorite marijuana strain.
- Marijuana concentrate or oil of our choice
- Good amount of kief or pollen, which we can get from the bottom of our marijuana grinder
2. Step by Step to Make Moon Rocks
1. Take a couple of marijuana buds. We suggest using the densest buds possible, as this will hold Moonrock together most effectively.
2. Take the THC or CBD based concentrate and if it’s too dense to handle and mold, apply some heat to it until it’s a little runny. The idea is not to submerge the bud in the concentrate. The idea is to use the dropper to spray the outside of the bud until it is completely covered.
In fact, do not submerge the bud in the concentrate under any circumstances. This could delay the drying of the Moonrocks a lot and this is something that we must avoid to avoid too much humidity and mold in the Moon Rocks For Sale marijuana, in addition to the fact that it can make it difficult to light the marijuana.
3. Use the tongs to grab the bud and wrap it in the kief. This process is similar to breading the bud until the entire surface is covered in pollen. Do not skimp on this step, as excess pollen will not negatively affect the final result of the Moonrock, on the contrary, it will improve it.
4. Don’t be impatient; I know you’ll want to set fire to that THC monster you just created. But be patient, the Moon Rock has to dry, since we have applied a layer of oil that will prevent the bud from igniting and being smoked.
SunRocks what are they?
Imagine taking the Moonrocks to another level. If possible These THC monsters are called Sunrocks and are the older sisters of Moonrocks. Although their composition is practically identical (marijuana coated with marijuana extract and pollen), Sunrocks are usually prepared with even higher quality materials. In the United States, they are secretly produced by a small group of dispensaries: Big Tray Dee and Apollo Sun Rocks.
Both companies use the best quality buds to obtain Sunrocks, the luxury version of Moonrocks. Strains like OG Kush, which enjoys countless fans on the American West Coast, is one of the most widely used strains for making Sunrocks. The process is simple: they simply cover the delicious bud with a layer of wax, BHO or a similar super-potent concentrate and finish the process by wrapping the same buds in pollen or Kifi.
These THC beasts can contain up to 80% THC. Yes, a true bestiality. But if this sounds like a lot to you, why not take a look at marijuana dragon balls with up to 99% THC. Can you imagine the high?
This has been all about our Moonrocks and Sunrocks content. We hope that you will be encouraged to try them and tell us how your experience has been in the comments. If you liked this article, we recommend that you read Allelopathy in Marijuana Cultivation: Beneficial Plants for Cultivation and Decar boxylation of Marijuana: Complete Step-by-Step Guide.