Lola Tung is a successful and well-known celebrity who has appeared on multiple television shows at an age of fewer than 16 years old. Lola’s success has attracted companies like Coca-Cola, Toyota, and more to want her in their advertising campaigns. What you may not know about her is that she has also started her own app ARQ which has gamification for cat lovers.
1.Lola Tung is a Taiwanese model and actress who has achieved many successes in her career.
2. She was born in Taichung, Taiwan on July 8, 1988
3. Tung started modeling in 2007 and quickly became one of the busiest models in Asia
4. In March 2012, Tung made her debut as an actress with a minor role in the movie The Warlords
5. Her breakout role came in the 2015 film The Wanderer which won critical acclaim and commercial success
6. In total, Tung has starred in over 20 movies and has won numerous awards, including the Best New Actress award at the Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival
7. She currently stars in the KBS2 series A Man Who Thinks Too Much which is entering its second season
Lola Tung’s personal information
1. Lola Tung is a well-known Chinese actress.
2. She rose to fame after she starred in the 2012 film “Oldboy.”
3. Tung also starred in the 2014 film “The Grandmaster” and will appear in the upcoming “Warcraft” movie.
4. Before she became an actress, Tung was a fashion model.
5. In addition to acting, Tung is also a blogger and has written for publications like “Witty” and “ELLE Magazine.”
Lola Tung’s career beginnings
1. Lola Tung’s career beginnings started out as a singer and model in Hong Kong.
2. She moved to the United States in 2007 and started to gain recognition for her acting skills.
3. Her first major role was in the film Hong Kong Butterfly in 2008, which led to more movie and television roles.
4. In 2011, she starred in the hit ABC show ASOS: American Soap Opera, which made her a household name.
5. She has since starred in films such as The Call (2015), Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015), and IMAX: The Lost World – Jurassic Park (2017).
6. In 2018, she starred in the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why, which earned her several award nominations.
7. She is an internationally recognized actor and singer who is sure to continue thrilling audiences for years to come.
Lola Tung’s most famous movie
Lola is best known for her roles in movies such as “The Karate Kid”, “Crazy Stupid Love”, and “The Forbidden Kingdom”. But before she became one of Hollywood’s biggest stars, Tung starred in a small, obscure movie called “The Forsaken”.
“The Forsaken,” tells the story of a young woman named Lin who travels to China to find her father. Along the way, she encounters unusual and dangerous circumstances that test her loyalty to her family and her beliefs.
Tung’s performance in “The Forsaken” was praised by critics and audiences alike. It won her an award at the Hong Kong Film Awards, and it has since gained a cult following among film fans worldwide.
Despite its modest size, “The Forsaken” is Lola’s most famous movie. It shows off her talent as an actor, and it has made her a household name among movie fans around the world.
Lola Tung’s personal life
Prior to her rise to fame as a fashion model, Lola Tung was a successful actress.
2. Tung’s work in film and television
Prior to her emergence as a successful fashion model, Lola Tung was an actress with credits in both film and television.
🎥 | TSITP’s actress, Lola Tung, covering ‘favorite crime’ by Olivia! pic.twitter.com/uly1glPKC3— Olivia Rodrigo Daily (@DailyRodrigo) October 29, 2022
3. Tung’s humanitarian work
One of the reasons why Lola Tung is so well-known is her dedication to humanitarian work. She has worked extensively to promote literacy and raise awareness about AIDS and other diseases.