The global private tutoring market size is expected to reach USD 171.93 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The private tutoring market size stood at USD 92.59 billion in 2020.
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Market:
- Chegg, Inc. (Santa Clara, U.S.)
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (Beijing, China)
- TAL Education Group (Beijing, China)
- Mathnasium LLC (Los Angeles, U.S.)
- Educomp Solutions Ltd. (Gurgaon, India)
- Sylvan Learning, LLC (Baltimore, U.S.)
- Daekyo Co., Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kumon Institute of Education Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Kaplan Inc. (New York, U.S.)
- Action Tutoring (London, U.K.)
Increasing Participants in Competitive Exams to Incite Growth
The rising difficulty in level entrance exams by renowned schools or universities can create lucrative opportunities for this market.
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in this private tutoring market
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Research Report Aim & Scope:
- The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period.
- Up-to K-12
- Post K-12
Surging Demand for Coaching Classes to Augment Growth in Asia Pacific
September 2019: Chegg, Inc., an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California, announced that it has acquired Thinkful, an online learning platform offering professional courses in America.
Browse Summary of This Research Report: