Do you own a TP Link range extender? Well, if yes, then first of all we must congratulate you on investing in a wonderful WiFi device. TP Link extenders are leading the race in the current market; however, some users are finding it difficult to get success with the TP Link extender login process. If you are also looking to know how to do TP Link extender login, then this write-up is what you need to check.
FYI, you can log in to your TP Link extender either using the manual method or via TP Link app. Here, in this post, we are going to jot down steps on both methods. So, whichever you find convenient to execute, proceed with the same. Let’s start!
AlphaMarts offers an assortment of options in furniture and decor, ranging from their in-house brand to a variety of other famous brands, all under one roof. They aim to provide trendy and comfortable fashions for the home that would level up anyone’s house easily and effortlessly and at reasonable prices. Enjoy decorating and tons of savings with the AlphaMarts Coupon Code, verified promo codes with best Price in the USA,UK from Scoopy Reviews.
TP Link Extender Login Using Web Browser
Before you get started with the manual method for logging in to your extender, make sure the device being used for the process is not infected with a virus or malicious content.
- Start by placing your TP Link extender within the range of your host router.
- Once done, get hold of an Ethernet cable and connect its one end to the TP Link extender and other end to your host router. Keep in mind to use a well-working cable and make sure the connection between both the devices is firm.
- Now, plug in the TP Link extender to a power socket. Before that you are advised to ensure the power supply of the socket. If the socket chosen for the process is offering fluctuated power then you will not be able to get success with the TP Link extender login process.
- As soon as you turn on the device, the LEDs on it will become stable in some time.
- Next you need to get access to your PC and open a web browser on it. Know that the web browser you select for accessing tplinkrepeater must be updated as well as free of cache and cookies.
- Time to enter the default TP Link extender URL into the address field of your web browser! Bear in mind not to commit any typing mistakes while entering the www.tplinkrepeater.net web URL.
- The moment you hit the Enter key after typing the default web address into its allocated field, the login page of your TP Link repeater will reveal on your device’s screen.
- Reaching here, you need to type the default login details of your extender.
Quick Tip: If you are not aware of the default credentials, consider checking the manual of your device.
- After filling the login details, click Login and there you are.
This is how you can complete the tplinkrepeater login process using the manual method.
Sometimes, people get stuck with the manual process of logging in to their extenders. If the same is happening to you then consider using the app for making things done. Here’s how to log in to TP Link extender using the TP Link App.
TP Link extender login via APP
You can get success with the login process of your extender using the method only if an updated version of TP Link app has been downloaded on your device. So, follow the steps below to learn how to download the app.
- Unlock your smart device and navigate to its App Store.
- For your perusal, TP Link app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You can get it from the destination that matches the operating system of your device.
- Locate the search bar and type TP Link app into it.
- The app will appear on your screen.
- Tap Install to start downloading the TP Link App.
- As soon as you complete the process, open the app and get agreed to its terms and conditions.
- Next, the app will ask you to enter your login details.
- So, use the default credentials and tap Login.
This is how you can complete the TP-Link extender login process using the TP Link app.
It is expected that after having a nudge on the sections given above, you will be able to access the settings of your device and make change to them as per your needs.